Augason Farms Superior Emergency Food Storage Kit (1 year, 2 people)
- 10,500 total servings
- 1,356,280 total calories
- 2 person
- 1 year
- Average 1,857 calories per day
How to compare emergency kits for your family and budget
Easily compare cost per serving: divide selling price by total number of servings.
Easily compare cost per calorie: divide selling price by total number of calories.
- 23 different varieties of product
- 6 freeze-dried fruit variety pails
- 6 freeze-dried fruit varieties plus a pouch of apple drink mix
- 6 freeze-dried vegetable variety pails
- 7 freeze-dried vegetable varieties
- 24 all-in-one, 30-day food storage pails
- 10 different varieties for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 1 water storage bottle with filter in each pail
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail
- Easy to rehydrate for salads, soups, sides, desserts and snacks
- For emergency, camping, and everyday use
- Easy to store plastic pail with handle
- No refrigeration needed
- Shelf life of up to 25 years unopened
- BPA-free, food-grade pail complies with USDA guidelines
Augason Farms Superior Food Storage Kit includes:
- All-in-One 30-Day emergency pails (24)
- Freeze-dried vegetable variety pails (6)
- Freeze-dried fruit variety pails (6)
This kit will provide enough calories
- 1,857 average calories per day for 2 people, 1 year
- 1,857 average calories per day for 1 person, 2 years
- 1,857 average calories per day for 4 people, 6 months
- 1,238 average calories per day for 3 people, 1 year
Each Fruit Variety Pail includes:
- Sliced Strawberries (2 pouches)
- Sliced Peaches (2 pouches)
- Sliced Bananas (2 pouches)
- Diced Apples (2 pouches)
- Whole Raspberries (2 pouches)
- Whole Blueberries (2 pouches)
- Apple Delight Drink Mix (1 pouch)
Each Vegetable Variety Pail includes:
- Diced Potatoes (2 pouches)
- Peas (2 pouches)
- Cauliflower (2 pouches)
- Broccoli Florets and Stems (2 pouches)
- Sweet Corn (2 pouches)
- Green Beans (2 pouches)
- Chopped Onions (1 pouch)
Each All-in-One 30-Day pail includes:
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (2 pouches)
- Banana Chips (2 pouches)
- Creamy Potato Soup Mix (6 pouches)
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup Mix (4 pouches)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (5 pouches)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (6 pouches)
- Creamy Chicken Rice (6 pouches)
- Elbow Macaroni (2 pouches)
- Cheese Powder (1 pouch)
- Instant Potatoes (1 pouch)
Self-filtering water bottle with microbiological filter (30 day pail only)
Have clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution 24-ounce plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack or in your bike bottle holder. Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants and other pathogens. The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water –more than enough for preparation of food in the pail and drinking water for a month for one person.
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter (30 day pail only)
FireOn is easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source. Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes. Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use. You can also add to any other fuel source you may have to start your fire.
Each pouch contains an oxygen absorber for freshness. Discard immediately after opening.
Product is good for up to 25 years when unopened. Use immediately upon opening. Best when stored in a cool, dry, and dark place at temperatures between 55 and 70 degrees F. Actual shelf life may vary based upon individual storage conditions. Please note our 30-day All-in-One Emergency Pails have a shelf life of up to 20 years with pouches unopened.
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
Looking for the right kit for you? Compare Augason Farms Kits.(PDF)
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables: 30 years
Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
Dehydrated Fruits and Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
Freeze Dried Meats and Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
Delight Drinks: 15 years
Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs and Dairy: 10 years (Exception –
Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
Soups & Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: SMALL DENTS MAY OCCUR IN CANS FROM SHIPPING, AND THIS IS NORMAL. THEY DO NOT POSE A PROBLEM, PROVIDED THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN AT TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN. IF THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN, PLEASE CONTACT SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE: 1-888-746-7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 16022 means the can was produced in 2016 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.