Sun Joe Pressure Joe 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM 12.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- $ 119 88 119.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemSun Joe Pressure Joe 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM 12.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer – SPX2000
The pressure Joe SPX2000 pressure washer is packed with a powerful 1500-Watt/12.5-amp motor. It generates up to 1740 pounds per square inch of water pressure and up to 1.59 gallons per minute of flow to make quick work out of stubborn debris. This electric pressure washer also features a 34" extension wand to extend your cleaning reach and an adjustable nozzle, which can be set at an intense, zero-degree pinpoint spray or a more gentle, 45-degree fan spray. The Pressure Joe SPX2000 electric pressure washer is equipped with a 0.9-liter on-board detergent tank, perfect for blasting gunk off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Plus the rear wheels make it easy to move Pressure Joe from one cleaning task to the next. Additional safety features on the unit include a trigger lock-off switch with TSS (total stop system) technology and a complete on/off switch. Unlike other pressure washers, the SPX2000 is backed by a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed.
- Ideal for medium- to heavy-duty cleaning jobs
- Includes a 34" extension wand, 20' high-pressure hose
- 35' power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool
- Adjustable spray nozzle easily controls water pressure
- Powerful 12.5-amp/1500-Watt motor generates up to 1740 PSI/1.59 GPM
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- On-board 0.9 L detergent tank for extra cleaning power
WARNING Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
13" x 10" x 31.5"