Sun Joe Pressure Joe 1450 PSI 1.45 GPM 11.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- $ 77 94 77.94
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this itemSun Joe Pressure Joe 1450 PSI 1.45 GPM 11.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer – SPX1000
The ultimate dirt fighter, the Pressure Joe SPX1000 is ideal for tackling a variety of light-to-medium duty cleaning jobs. Use this pressure washer to clean boats, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, trailers, decks, barbecues, siding and more. Packed with a powerful 1400-watt motor, Pressure Joe delivers up to 1450 PSI of cleaning power and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM, which means this electric pressure washer will get your cleaning chores done faster and easier with less strain and fatigue.
Extend your cleaning reach with this pressure washer's 33-inch wand, which features an adjustable easy to change spray nozzle. This pressure washer provides water pressure from an intense, zero-degree jet spray to a gentle, 45-degree fan spray. Unlike other pressure washers, the Pressure Joe SPX1000 power washer is lightweight and compact, so you can easily tote or wheel it from one cleaning task to the next.
This electric pressure washer includes safety features such as a trigger safety lock with TSS (Total Stop System) technology and a complete on/off switch. The Pressure Joe SPX1000 is backed by a full two-year warranty and is CSA listed. GET EQUIPPED™ this spring with the Sun Joe® Pressure Joe SPX1000—your smart solution for home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects.
- Ideal for light- to medium-duty cleaning jobs
- Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure
- Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 33" extension wand, 20' high-pressure hose, garden hose adaptor, and 35' power cord with GFCI protection
- CSA approved
WARNING Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
12" x 9.8" x 19"