Power Joe 14 Gauge 50' Low Temp Extension Cord with Lighted End
- $ 36 88 36.88
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Power Joe 14 Gauge 50' Low Temp Extension Cord with Lighted End – PJEXT50-B
The Power Joe PJEXT50-B 50-Foot (SJTW) extension cord is designed to withstand the toughest elements. The cord’s outer jacket provides superior resistance to oil, grease, moisture and abrasion is extremely flexible. Made from PVC, this ETL and OSHA rated cord can weather temperatures from a below freezing -40°F to 140°F. It’s fluorescent yellow color makes this cord easy to identify during use. The Power Joe indicator plug glows when the cord has power flowing. PJEXT50-B is rated at 15 AMPs to deliver the maximum amount of power.
- 50' SJTW indoor/outdoor extension cord
- Made to withstand extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F
- Power Joe indicator plug glows when cord has power
- 3-Conductor, 14 gauge wire, 15 Amp rating
- Fluorescent yellow color for superior visibility
- PVC cord resists oil, grease, moisture and abrasion
- ETL listed and meets OSHA requirements
600" x 0.35" x 0.35"