Why We Love This
Destined to be the most popular backyard, this two-level playset features swings, a rock wall and a spiral slide to keep kids happy and active for hours.
About this item
- 100% cedar
- Lower clubhouse and large upper deck
- 2-person glider swing and 2 single-person belt swings
- Rock wall with multi-colored rocks
- Access ladder with flat steps
Give your little adventurers the ultimate reason to get outside and get active with the Summerstone Play Set. With so many ways to stay entertained from swings to a rock wall and a spiral wave slide–the nonstop fun lasts for hours.
Adventurous Exploration The lower clubhouse features a working door and two big windows. Kids can climb up the rock wall and access the ladder combination to reach the upper clubhouse, where more fun awaits. The shaded bench is the perfect spot to enjoy a snack or relax with a coloring book.
Safe, Fun Activity The Summerstone Play Set is easy to set up and will be the perfect place for your children to stay active while they expand their imaginations. Cedar Summit builds with the finest craftsmanship and devotion to detail. This set was built with safety in mind, from 100% premium cedar.
Large Upper Deck
- Measures 72” x 38”
- Upper deck height: 58”
- Deck to peak height: 72”
- Open lookout above slide
- 2 large windows with flower boxes (flowers not included)
- Covered by a beautiful wooden shiplap roof
Deluxe Lower Clubhouse
- Measures 55” x 37”
- Enclosed on 3 sides
- Dark brown door to enter and exit
- Decorative faux stone panel and 2 large windows
- Shaded bench and imagination station
Spiral Wave Slide
- A fun and fast slide
- Easy to assemble
3 Position Swing Beam
- Can hold up to 4 people
- 2 single-person belt swings with soft touch rope
- 2-person glider swing with soft touch rope
Side-by-side Access Ladder and Rockwall
- 2 yellow handgrips included for easy access
- Easy access ladder with four flat steps
- Rockwall with multi-coloured rocks for a more challenging climb
Overall Play Set Dimensions
- Layout dimensions: 18’1”L x 10’ 9”W x 10’ 10”H
- ASTM recommended safety zone: 30’ 1”L x 26’ 0”W
- What’s a safety zone?
- We recommend a predefined area around the playset that safely accommodates swinging, slide landing space and running area
All Lumber, Hardware and Components are included
- 100% cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) lumber
- Each board is stamped with the part number to help with the installation process
- All lumber is pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained cedar lumber with factory applied, environmentally-friendly stain
- All hardware is pre-sorted by type
- Approximate building time for two people: 10-14 hours (fort and swing)
- The play set should be installed and anchored on level ground
- Refer to the instruction manual for specific instructions on protective surfacing material
- Detailed instruction manual is included
- Dedicated customer experience team to help you with any assembly questions
- Tape measure
- Carpenter's level
- Carpenter's square
- Claw hammer
- Standard or cordless drill
- 1/8” & 3/16” drill bits
- #2 and #3 Phillips and standard screwdriver
- Ratchet with extension (1/2”, 7/16” & 9/16”)
- Adjustable wrench
- 3/16” hex key
- 8’ step ladder
- Safety glasses
- The Summerstone Play Set comes in a total of 5 packages
- Box 1: 37”x 22” x 9” = 48 lbs.
- Box 2: 66” x 43 ¾” x 5 ½” = 130 lbs.
- Box 3: 106 ½” x 14 ½” x 8 ½” = 130 lbs.
- Box 4: 88 ¾” x 14 ½” x 6 ½” = 70 lbs.
- Box 5: 85” x 31” x 21” = 39 lbs. (bagged slide)
5-year limited wooden component warranty
Please contact Cedar Summit Premium Play Sets® Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.
• Email us at email@example.com
• Visit www.cedarsummitplay.com to use our live chat
• Call toll free 1-877-817-5682
• Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5 PM EST, excluding holidays
Extended hours during Peak Season April- August:
• 8 AM until 7 PM
• Saturdays and Sundays 8 AM - 4 PM