About this item
Let Streets & Trips help you find the adventure—not get lost finding it.
Limit 3 per Member.
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013
*The NPD Group/U.S. Retail Tracking May 1999-March 2012.
- Simple to use—Use Streets & Trips to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Save planning time—Tailor your trips by start and stop times, and driving speeds. Avoid highways, to follow a more scenic route. Include multiple destinations and stops to rest and refuel. View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Find more fun—Select from over 2.5million POI, including campgrounds, state and national parks, gas stations, landmarks, casinos, and much more. Add POI collections such as low clearance, big-rig-friendly fuel stations, Walmart stores, or the best barbecue stops.
- Be flexible—Change your plan at any time—no Internet required.
- Personalize your maps—Add notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more.
- Great GPS companion—Use Streets & Trips to plan your adventure and then share the route with your GPS device for navigation along the way.**
- Turn your laptop into a navigation device—Connect your GPS receiver to your laptop to get spoken directions, including street names, automatic rerouting, and large on-screen directions.
- See what you want—Streets & Trips includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from. Show or hide your pushpin collections and easily delete visible pushpins inside or outside an area.
- Avoid surprises and delays—Download free construction updates and easily drag-and-drop your route to bypass delays.
**GPS device sold separately. To share your route with your other GPS devices you must export a GPX file to a GPX-compatible GPS device. Not all GPS devices are supported.
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days