About this item
- Classic favorite—fruit-filled shortbread cookies
- Instantly recognized brand for quality and tradition
- Established brand (80+ years) with a loyal national customer base
- Universal appeal for resale, sports, pantry, picnic and family outings
- Rapid turns deliver an attractive ROI for the business member
In 1920, Walter and Cordelia Knott began selling fresh produce, berries and preserves from a roadside berry stand in Buena Park, California. The farm became an amusement park that delights millions. The Knott family is pleased to extend their tradition of quality to include premium shortbread cookies.
Richly flavorful, these classic favorites are prepared using popular Knott's Berry Farm fruit fillings. The cookies are OU Dairy Kosher and contain no trans fat. One two-ounce bag equals one serving which contains 240 calories, 11 g of fat, 32 g of carbs (13 g sugar, 3 g fiber) and 3 g of protein. Each case contains 36 two-ounce bags of cookies.