Steak N Shake $30 Value Gift Cards - 3 x $10
- $ 28 48 28.48
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- After 80 years, we are continuing the Steak ‘n Shake® tradition of serving the country's best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.
- Your friends, family and co-workers will be delighted to receive the gift of Real-Steak Steakburgers™, Real-Milk Milkshakes, and everything else on our menu.
- The perfect gift is easy and convenient to give.
- Our gift cards can be used at participating Steak ‘n Shake® restaurants.
Steak ‘n Shake was founded in February, 1934 in Normal, Illinois. Gus Belt, Steak ‘n Shake’s founder, pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes.
For over 80 years, the company’s name has been symbolic of its heritage. The word “steak” stood for STEAKBURGER. The term “shake” stood for hand-dipped MILK SHAKES. Gus was determined to serve his customers the finest burgers and shakes in the business. To prove his point that his burgers were exceptionally prime, he would wheel in a barrel of steaks (including round, sirloin, and T-bones) and grind the meat into burgers right in front of the guests. Hence arose the origin of our famous slogan, “In Sight It Must Be Right.”
After 80 years, we are continuing Steak n Shake’s tradition of serving the country’s best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.
Steak ‘n Shake Operations, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Biglari Holdings Inc.
Terms and Conditions
For balance information, check your receipt; visit steaknshake.com; or call 1-888-892-3813. The TAKHOMACARD® must be activated through a completed transaction – please keep your receipt. Reload your TAKHOMACARD® at participating Steak ’n Shake® restaurants or at steaknshake.com. The TAKHOMACARD® has no expiration date or inactivity fee. The TAKHOMACARD® cannot be redeemed for cash and is only valid at participating Steak ’n Shake® restaurants. The TAKHOMACARD® is issued by Steak ’n Shake® Enterprises, Inc. and is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorized use of cards. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these conditions.