About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Crisp and refreshing with balanced acid
- Citrus, tropical fruit and grassy notes
- Screw cap, no wine opener needed
- Marlborough Appellated, Vintage may vary
- 88 Points, Wine Enthusiast
The Marlborough district of New Zealand's South Island has set the world standard for crisp Sauvignon Blanc wines. Marlborough is on the east coast of the island, with a ridge of mountains to the west, limiting rainfall and making it one of the sunniest areas in the country. The landscape is pierced by deep, fjord-like bays, called "sounds," which enhance the maritime influence and extend the growing season for wine grapes. The long, cool growing season helps the wines of this region to develop rich layers of flavor with a distinctive, refreshing character.