About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietals: 79% Sauvignon Blanc, 21% Sauvignon Musque (a clonal variant of Sauvignon Blanc)
- Aromas: orange blossom, tangerine and a hint of grass
- Flavors: bright citrus with lingering fruit on the finish
- Food pairing: grilled oysters with mignonette sauce, grilled prosciutto-wrapped shrimp, fresh fish ceviche with cilantro
- Aging: 6 months sur lies, 100% previously filled
Stag's Leap Sauvignon Blanc opens with inviting aromas of orange blossom, tangerine and a hint of grass. On the palate, the wine has bright citrus flavors with lingering fruit on the finish. The wine is refreshing with a nice weight and texture, and the crisp acidity makes it perfect company with food.