About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Aromas of dark red berries, cherry compote and warm spice
- Lingering, bright flavors with notes of boysenberry pie, fresh cranberry and a touch of white pepper
- The finish is long, smooth and a little spicy
- Varietal: 83% zinfandel, 11% petite sirah, 5% mixed blacks, 1% primotivo
- Barrel-aged for 16 months in 100% French oak
From Sonoma County, California, this classic old vines zinfandel pays tribute to its heritage. It offers aromas of cigar box, pepper and spice. Flavors of ripe black cherry and vanilla bean are followed by a long, luscious finish.