Quick-Snap In-Ground 5" Pop-Up Adjustable Sprinklers, 2-Pack
- $ 44 87 44.87
- Free shipping for Plus
About this item
- Includes two sprinklers with hose connectors and hose line ‘Y’ splitter
- Pops up with water pressure
- Automatically drops down when water’s off so you can mow right over it
- Snap on hose from any direction and water up to 5000 square feet each
- Easy to install in minutes; set the spray pattern you want and forget it
Get gear-driven rotating sprinklers just like the contractors install. Only you don’t have to dig trenches in the lawn or pay for buried plumbing. They stay safely buried in place until needed and you can mow right over them. Just snap your hose on to the swiveling quick-connect and water pressure pushes the riser up 5 inches above the ground. A powerful stream throws water 17 to 40 feet at 2.5 gallons per minute. You set the rotation from 40-360 degrees. Both settings are right on top and easy to make while the unit is on or off. When you turn off the water, the riser drops back below ground where it stays ready till next time. All it takes is a garden trowel to dig a 4" hole, 9" deep. Plant them, point them, set them, forget them. No assembly required.
Convenience and Ease
Plant them right next to drives or sidewalks, in flower beds—anywhere. Corners are ideal spots. Most front lawns can be completely watered with just two, each in an opposite corner. For smaller watering areas you’ll need a Quick-Snap Spray. The swiveling hose connect makes it easy to snap on the hose from any direction. Instructions are included and they're very simple. These industrial-strength sprinklers will give years of faithful service. Depending on your water pressure, you can string two them off the same hose line using the ‘Y’-connector which is included; you can add a timer at the faucet. The units can be removed and taken with you to a new house when you move. Without the hassle of buried pipes, you can even tilt them in the ground to get just the spray angle you want. Worried about winter freeze damage in your area? You may want to order a Quick-Snap Air Purge. It blows out the water with an ordinary bicycle pump. Each sprinkler comes with its own hose quick-connect and a bright orange cap to help find the unit when the grass grows long, lush and green. Lawns don’t move. Why keep moving sprinklers around? Bury them, instead.
- Easy to install–a lawn sprinkler system in minutes
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Easy to move to new locations
- Save time, money and water with precise settings
- Fully adjustable
- Waters up to 5000 sq ft.
- No pipes to bury–save thousands from cost of contractor-installed system
- Invisible in the yard–mow right over them
For additional information, please reach out to the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 888-288-6426 (AUTO-H2O)
USA And Imported