by Spring Mill |
Item # 980007754
|Model # 10004025 |
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Aromas: floral spices, citrus and wood shavings
- Flavors: spicy rye, vanilla custard, brown sugar, sweet tea, and sweet corn
- Handcrafted with corn, rye, and a bit of malted barley
- Aged in new charred oak barrels
- Twice barrelled in new charred American oak
Bourbon is handcrafted with corn, rye, and a bit of malted barley. It is then aged in new charred oak barrels. Then a portion of the bourbon is finished in a second set of new charred oak barrels to give this twice barreled bourbon additional character and flavor. Produced and bottled by Heartland Distillers, Spring Mill Bourbon (Series 017) is twice barreled in new charred American oak for additional character and flavor. Bottled and dangerously drinkable at 90 proof, this straight bourbon is pleasantly sweet with notes of spicy rye, vanilla custard, brown sugar, sweet tea, and sweet corn. Notes of floral spices and a touch of citrus and wood shavings accompany the nose. Perfect neat, on the rocks, or accompanying your favorite bourbon inspired cocktail.