Spider Mums – Painted Summer Assorted – 100 Stems
Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event.
For Sat., Sun. or Mon. events, select Thurs. delivery.
- $ 84 57 84.57
- $0.85 ea
About this item
Important Delivery Information: A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- This assortment of Spider is painted in order to achieve its color
- Each Box contains 20 Teal Blue, 20 Hot Pink, 10 Grape, 20 Aquamarine, 10 Purple and 20 Magenta
- Each box contains 10 bunches, and within each bunch there are 10 stems
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 60cm.
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2- 3 days before your event
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
- Bulk Spider are shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the hydrangea's life.
- You may remove the clear plastic sleeve that covers the bloom for the flower either prior to hydration or afterwards. It is your choice.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spider are very thirsty flowers and will require additional water in the container within the first few hours.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
Important Delivery Information
A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday through Friday.
For metropolitan area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and noon. For suburban or rural area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Remember that exposing Spider to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your Spider in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This item does not ship to Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the Bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2:00 pm EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for bulk floral. There must be someone available to sign for the box or make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.