About this item
- Popeye® Superfood Spinach is ready to eat
- Stamped with the Popeye Approved Superfood seal
- Packed with vitamins and antioxidants
When you eat spinach that has been heated, you will absorb higher levels of Vitamins A and E, protein, fiber, zinc, calcium, and iron. From a health standpoint, it doesn’t get much better! Popeye® Superfood Spinach is Popeye-approved and ready to eat.
Recipe: Sautéed Spinach with Sundried Tomatoes
What You'll Need
- 1 – 2.5lb package of Popeye Spinach
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil, garlic and sundried tomatoes in a skillet.
- Bring pan to medium high heat and add spinach.
- Saute spinach for 4-5 minutes; stir until tender.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!