Deer Creek Specialty Cheddar Cheeseboard Kit for Chefs (1 Year Select, Vat 17, The Doe)
- $ 91 88 91.88
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Exceptional award-winning specialty cheddars from Wisconsin
- Unparalleled in their unique flavors and outstanding texture and body
- Random weight mini loaves (approx. 2.5 lb. each) of:
- Deer Creek 1 Year Select: full and creamy
- Deer Creek Vat 17: a unique blend of Cheddars from around the world
- Deer Creek The Doe: marbled with freshly ground vanilla bean
In this cheeseboard collection, you get the creaminess of Deer Creek 1 Year Select, tangy nuttiness of Vat 17 World Cheddar, and the sweet, yet savory vanilla-infused The Doe. All are a superb addition to your cheeseboards and culinary adventures.
Deer Creek 1 Year Select is the perfect example of what an aged Wisconsin Cheddar is famous for: a full, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth flavor that makes you want to take another bite. Silver Medal Winner - International Cheese Awards.
Deer Creek Vat 17 World Cheddar began as a quest to capture the best flavor attributes from cheddars around the world and blend them into one unique cheese. Vat 17 is bold and complex, with a tangy nuttiness that is unsurpassed. It is a highly-decorated cheese, winning numerous awards around the world. Gold Medal Winner - World Cheese Awards.
Deer Creek The Doe is a gracefully creamy, hand-crafted, bandaged-wrapped Cheddar marbled with intoxicatingly aromatic pure Madagascar Bourbon vanilla bean. This special cheese begins with wholesome rBST-free milk from Wisconsin. During the cheese-making process, freshly-ground vanilla bean is added. The cheese is then aged to allow the flavors to mellow and penetrate throughout. The result is a uniquely perfumed velvety cheddar that is savory with a sweetly woody finish. Silver Medal Winner - International Cheese Awards
Deer Creek shares the simple pleasure of exceptional cheese.