Sonic Free Riders - Xbox 360 Kinect
About this itemESRB Rating E for Everyone
For the first time ever in a SEGA game, full-motion body control will allow you to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses in an action-packed Sonic experience unlike any other! Kinect’s unique motion sensor means Sonic Free Riders will see family and friends controlling their fully customisable hover board or bike by twisting, turning and jumping in an exhilarating race to be the first to cross the finish line! Choosing from one of your favorite Sonic characters, or your own Avatar, you can reach out and grab a variety of pickups along the course. By throwing, shaking, or swinging your arms to launch your items, you can gain the competitive edge over your rivals in high octane single or multiplayer races.
- Kinect for Xbox 360 controls – Turn, twist and jump, as you speed your way to the finish line. Use your whole body to take full control of a variety of hoverboards and bikes.
- Easy to pick up and play – Compete with family and friends in single and multiplayer modes, each with their own unique race rules.
- Customization - Customize your board and bike with unlockable gear and unlock upgrades to increase your speed, skills, and special abilities.
- Unforgettable Characters – Race as Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman and more, including your personal Avatar!
- Pick-ups & Weapons – Reach out and grab a variety of rockets, bowling balls, traps and more to knock your rivals off-course. Throw, shake, or swing to launch and give yourself the competitive edge.
- Over-the-top Environments – Race through epic settings including sun-drenched resorts, deep winding canyons, glimmering waterfalls and majestic ancient ruins, each with their own unique traps and surprises around every corner.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Computer/video game software must be returned in the original and unopened packaging with a receipt to receive a refund. Defective software must be returned within 90 days of the original purchase with a receipt to receive an exchange of merchandise.