U.S. Sunlight Solar Controller for Solar Attic Fan by Air Vent, Inc.
About this item
- Intelligently manages the operation of your solar attic fan
- Works with U.S. Sunlight solar attic fans or solar gable fans
- Run your solar attic fan after dark with the optional house electricity feature
- Upgraded electronic thermostat and humidistat
- Remote control displays status, attic temperature and humidity
The U.S. Sunlight Solar Controller for your solar fan will allow your attic temperature to continue to drop after sunset and help remove the hot, stagnant air that can build up on those warm summer evenings. Improve the comfort, efficiency, and longevity of your home by removing hot air and moisture from your attic. The addition of the Solar Controller will enable your solar powered attic fan to run, even when there's no sunlight. Just enable the Solar Controller's optional house power connection and it will cycle house electricity for 15 minutes every half hour to power the fan.
The readout on the included remote control sends real-time status updates via radio signal about fan operation and power supply. The Solar Controller monitors both temperature and humidity, optimizing your fan's operation for maximum performance in all weather conditions. It intelligently limits the amount of electricity used to power the fan, so it is a perfect alternative to traditional, electric-powered vents. With the built-in temperature and humidity sensors, the Solar Controller can monitor conditions so your attic stays free of excessive heat and moisture.