U.S. Sunlight 20 Watt Solar Attic Fan
- $ 399 98 399.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Ventilates up to 2400 square feet
- Professional grade, 20 Watt solar panel
- Includes heavy duty ABS fan shroud & 20-gauge steel housing w/ flashing
- Includes patent pending smooth air deflection cone
- Cools home in summer and removes harmful moisture in winter
Professional grade Solar Attic Fan. New patent pending enhanced design will ventilate up to 2400 square feet of attic space with a single fan. The new, patent pending, Smooth-air Deflector in the shroud of the fan produces a smoother air flow and increases exhaust performance by up to 30% from previous models. This next generation solar powered attic fan is our most powerful and efficient model yet.
Cool your home in the summer. The Professional Series Solar Powered Attic Fan 9920TR effectively reduces attic heat build-up in the summer months and moisture in the winter months. With 43% of air conditioning base on high attic temperatures frequently up to 160F, lowering attic heat typically lowers air conditioning run-time.
Installing a Solar Powered Attic Fan will help remove the heat build-up in your attic and bring your attic’s temperature down closer to the ambient outside temperature. The reduction in attic temperature will also benefit the homeowner by preserving and extending the life of the roofing and attic construction materials. Additionally, hot air in your attic can then heat the metal exterior of your HVAC duct work and consequently heat the air passing through it, causing your air conditioner to work even harder.
Remove damaging moisture. In the winter months, the building materials in your attic can absorb up to 28 gallons of moisture, contributing to mold and mildew growth. Moisture migrates into the attic space from daily activities such as running the dishwasher, showers and cooking. Additionally, warm attic air meeting the cold roofing materials creates condensation, which drips onto the attic insulation causing it to lose its effectiveness. Warm attics in winter also contribute to ice damming as the snow melts on the roof and re-freezes at the eaves, causing water to accumulate.
Installing a Solar Powered Attic Fan will allow for better air flow and moisture control inside your attic and prevent the condensation which can lead to mold and mildew problems. Approved by Florida Building Codes and Texas Department of Insurance to withstand severe weather.
Quick Connect - Includes our new Quick Connect adapter which enables easier connection to Solar Controller Modules
- Ventilates up to 2,400sq/ft
- High output 38 volt motor
- Durable 20 gauge Steel housing and flashing stands up to high winds, hail, rain and snow
- Heavy duty ABS fan shroud will not dent, bend, rust, or fade
- 20 watt solar panel
- Commercial grade 20W solar panel
- Adds up to 10% of life to your roof
- Approved by Florida Building Codes and Texas Department of Insurance to withstand severe weather
- Installation instructions included
- National network of preferred U.S. Sunlight Corp installers available, call 1-877-90-USSUN for details
- Limited 5-year warranty on motor
- Limited 20-year warranty on solar panel and housing
- Year-round benefits: Cools in the summer - removes harmful moisture in the winter
- Qualifies for 30% IRS Tax Credit – other rebates may be available in your area.
- Helps prevent ice damming
- Controller for Solar Attic Fan, please use item # 193851
- For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, or to find an installer in your area, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877.90.USSUN