About this item
- Batteries are safe for disposal once the unit has reached the end of its 10-year life
- Say goodbye to late night low battery chirps
- End of life warning will alert you when it's time to replace the alarm
- No need to replace batteries every 6 months
- Save up to $40.00 over the life of the alarm
Sleep better with the Kidde P3010K-CO Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm. It benefits the millions of Americans who rely on continuous battery-powered smoke and fire detection in their homes. This alarm is powered by a sealed, long-life lithium battery for 10 years (the life of the alarm), meaning the alarm is always on. Say goodbye to those late night chirps every six months and rest with peace of mind.
The Kidde P3010K-CO smoke and carbon monoxide alarm also has a unique sensor algorithm to detect real fires faster and reduce cooking-related nuisance alarms. A hush button temporarily silences nuisance alarms and the alarm has a photoelectric smoke sensor and a Nighthawk Carbon Monoxide sensor.