About this item
- Print color-coded labels for standard top tab folders, classification folders, jackets or pockets
- Prints labels for hanging or top tab file folders
- Unique tabs can be read from top, front or back for increased filing efficiency
- Compatible with Windows(R) 2000 or later; Internet Explorer 6.01 or later
- System requirements: Windows® XP; Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
No more typing or handwriting tiny inserts. Print color-coded labels that are readable from the front, top and back. Lets you create file folder labels with pre-formatted Windows®-based software. Color-coded labels speed filing and prevent misfiling. 14 color options including black. Breaks your system into smaller sections and allows misfiled folders to stand out. Software with memory prevents waste and automatically places subject heading in the predetermined locations. System requirements: Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, Windows® XP with SP2, Windows® Server 2003 with SPI, Windows® Vista®.