Smead 2" Expansion File Folder, End Tab, 2 Fasteners, Legal, Gray Green, 25ct.
#: 289054 |
Enter ZIP Code for shipping options Estimate arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item The ultimate solution to fasteners issues, including paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Excellent for keeping large amounts of paperwork in sequential order for frequent reference. Constructed with heavy-duty 25 pt. pressboard. Labels sold separately. SafeSHIELD® bonded-style coated fasteners. This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Ideal for big, bulky files that get plenty of use, these folders are constructed with heavy-duty 25 pt. pressboard. Extra sturdy matching color Tyvek® gussets mean you can keep large amounts of paperwork in these folders with confidence. 2" capacity prong fasteners at top of folder are ideal for separating out key documents. Straight cut tabs (labels sold separately).
Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Folders-End Tab FILE FOLDER TYPE: End Tab SIZE: Letter FOLDER MATERIAL: 25 pt. Pressboard COLOR(S): Gray-Green TAB CUT: Straight HEIGHT: 9 1/2" WIDTH: 12 1/4" NUMBER OF FASTENERS: 2 FASTENER CAPACITY: 2" EXPANSION: 2" COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: SFI Fiber Sourcing Certified PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30% TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 60%
Member reviews & questions Policies & plans Shipping Information Standard - 2 to 6 business days Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee.