Improve efficiency and accessibility to records with six filing surfaces. 2" capacity prong fasteners inside front and back 23 pt. pressboard covers help subdivide materials. 1" capacity prong fasteners on both sides of 17 pt. Kraft dividers further organize paperwork. Sturdy, matching color Tyvek® gusset reinforcement. 2/5 cut tabs, right of center.
Policies & plans
SpecificationsGLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Classification Folders-Top TabCLASSIFICATION FOLDER TYPE: Top TabSIZE: LetterNUMBER OF SECTIONS: 6COVER MATERIAL(S): 23 pt. PressboardINTERIOR DIVIDER MATERIAL: 17 pt. KraftCOVER COLOR(S): BlueBACK COVER COLOR(S): BlueNUMBER OF FASTENERS: 6FASTENER CAPACITY ON INSIDE COVERS: 2"FASTENER CAPACITY FOR DIVIDERS: 1"EXPANSION: 2"TAB CUT: 2/5TAB POSITION: Right of CenterCOMPLIANCE STANDARDS: SFI CertifiedPRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 20%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 50%
This product is covered by the SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days