Extra-sturdy pressboard files are constructed to handle large, heavily used files. Matching color Tyvek® accordion-pleat gusset expands to handle growing files while resisting rips and splits. 1/2" high tabs for clear labeling.
Policies & plans
SpecificationsGLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Folders-Top TabFILE FOLDER TYPE: Top TabSIZE: LetterFOLDER MATERIAL: 25 pt. PressboardCOLOR(S): Gray/GreenTAB CUT: 1/3"HEIGHT: 9 1/2"WIDTH: 11 3/4"TAB POSITION: AssortedEXPANSION: 2"COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: SFI Fiber Sourcing CertifiedPRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 60%
This product is covered by the SAM'S CLUB Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Standard - 2 to 6 business days