Smead 2" Expansion File Folder, 1/3 Cut Assorted Position Tab, 2 Fasteners, Legal, Gray Green, 25ct.
#: 288956 |
Enter ZIP Code for shipping options Estimate arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item SafeSHIELD® bonded fasteners are the ultimate solution to fastener issues, including paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Use fasteners to secure documents within the folder. Made for large, bulky files that get plenty of use. Pressboard material for extra durability. This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Expanding, fastener-equipped file folders are a premium-grade product designed specifically for professional-level filing systems. SafeShield™ fastener coating helps minimize paper tears, prong crinkles and accidental finger cuts. Extra-durable, heavyweight pressboard covers provide excellent protection. Tyvek® gussets withstand high levels of expansion-related pressure.
Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Folders-Top Tab FILE FOLDER TYPE: Top Tab SIZE: Legal FOLDER MATERIAL: 25 pt. Pressboard COLOR(S): Gray-Green TAB CUT: 1/3" HEIGHT: 9 1/2" WIDTH: 14 3/4" TAB POSITION: Assorted NUMBER OF FASTENERS: 2 FASTENER CAPACITY: 2" EXPANSION: 2" COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: SFI Fiber Sourcing Certified PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 30% TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 60% SPECIAL FEATURES: 1/3 Cut Tabs
Member reviews & questions Policies & plans Shipping Information Standard - 2 to 6 business days Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.