Skyfort II Cedar Swing Set/Play Set
- $ 1,399 00 - $ 1,999 00 1399.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Boasting super-fun features like a swing set, 10' wave slide and clubhouse fort–this deluxe cedar play set will keep your kids active, happy and engaged.
About this item
- Playground equipment for the backyard
- Crafted from durable cedar
- Large clubhouse fort with balcony and telescope
- 10' wave slide and two-person glider
- Multiple swings, monkey bars and rock climbing wall
With a raised clubhouse fort, gabled wooden roof, and a lookout balcony, this multi-faceted outdoor play set will soon become the neighborhood favorite. Peer out from the crow's nest, climb to the monkey bar, race to the swing set with its fun new 2-person glider. There’s no end to the range of fun activities and amazing adventures!
Go Beyond the Outdoor Ordinary
The lower deck area features a covered picnic table with bench seat and a sand box area. All entry and exit points feature a curved arch to keep little heads from getting bumped while four metal handrails give a helping hand when needed. The rock wall and ladder encourage healthy climbing and a 10' wave slide lets them zoom back down and start all over again!
Heavy Duty Construction
- Constructed of 4” x 6” cedar
- Features heavy duty iron swing hangers
- Deluxe upper cabin area measures 59” x 50”
- Separate porch and sun deck add additional play areas
- Wood roof on both the porch and the cabin
- All new two-person glider
- Newly improved two person glider can be used by one or two children
Arched Entry and Exit Points and Metal Hand Rails
- Arched entry points throughout the set
- 4 metal handrails on the set
Covered Picnic Table and Bench on Lower Deck
- Lower deck area includes a picnic table with bench seat
- Lower deck measures 35” x 62”
- Lower level features sand box area
- Rock wall provides challenge for little climbers
- Stands 5’ tall
Brand new wave slide
- Fast, wavy slide
- 10-feet long
- Crow’s nest can be entered from the fort
- Measures 39” x 27”
- Includes 360° swiveling play telescope (Does not magnify)
- Monkey bar leads to the clubhouse
- Rungs are all metal for durability
Flat wooden steps
- Wood steps provide more stable footing than traditional round rails
- Flat step entry ladder included to assist little ones in climbing
All lumber and hardware included
- Each board is stamped with the part number to help the homeowner with the building process
- All lumber is pre-stained, cut and stamped. Some pilot hole drilling may be required
- This set utilizes the all new patented Safe-T-Lock hardware
- All hardware is included
All Cedar Construction
- Small, tight, knot structure: the wood will be less likely to develop small cracks emanating from knots
- Clear appearance: the wood on Leisure Time play sets will have a smoother and more finished appearance. All wood is pre-stained
- Durability: cedar has been tested in laboratory trials for assessing natural durability. In tests, the heartwood of this species experienced extremely low weight loss and was classified as highly decay-resistant
Tools and Materials Required
- Claw type hammer
- 10' tape measure
- Framing square or level
- 10' step ladder
- Screwdriver (#2 Phillips)
- Electric or cordless drill
- Wrench, sockets or nut drivers (9/16” & 1/2")
- Beeswax or soap (Used to lubricate screw threads)
- Drill Bits: 1/8”, 3/16", 3/8" & 7/16" (High Speed)
The Skyfort II has one layout option
- Layout Ground Dimension: 22’7”W x 16’8”D x 12’2”T
- Safe Play Area (allows for 6’ on all sides of set): 34’7” W x 28’8”L
Assembly requires two moderately skilled people 24 - 36 hours.
Ships in 4 boxes.
Delivery must be made between 8 am and 5 pm.
View product manual and assembly information here. (PDF)
- Deluxe cedar fort with room for multiple kids
- Unique crow’s nest look out; measures 39” x 27”
- Lower level picnic/activity table and wood floor
- Lower deck measures 35’ x 62”
- 10' flat pack slide, easily assembled
- Unique fort-in-the-sky design
- Zinc-coated, rust-resistant hardware
- Flat step ladder for little feet
- 8 heavy-duty metal safety handles
- 2 heavy-duty belt swings with adjustable kid-friendly chains
- 4 heavy-duty commercial-grade swing hangers
- Heavy-duty swing beam plate and end support
- 360° swiveling telescope (no magnification)
- Two-person glider
- Swing beam made with 4" x 6" construction
- Deluxe wood roof and separate porch roof
- Large elevated clubhouse; measures 59” x 50”
- Challenging 5' rock wall
- Sun deck measuring 31” x 26”
- Constructed of all cedar wood which is naturally decay-, rot- and insect-resistant (no chemical additives)
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained and stamped lumber for ease of assembly
- Detailed assembly manual
- Recommended for children ages 3-10 years
- 9 children, each no more than 150 lbs., can safely play on this equipment
- Maximum fall height: 90"
- A total of four SuperSacks of rubber mulch are recommended for the size of this play set. Please see item numbers 47883 (Blue), 478838 (Mocha Brown), 478685 (Espresso Black), 478802 (Green) and 401471 (Cedar Red)
This item ships with Curbside Delivery only.
Delivery MUST be made between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Leisure Time Products at 1.800.765.4138.
View SkyfortII Manual (PDF)
- Elevated Club House: 59" x 50"
- Covered Porch Area: 33" x 31"
- Crow's Nest: 39" x 27"
- Sun Deck: 31" x 26"
- Lower Deck: 35" x 62"
- Maximum fall height: 90"
Space Requirements and Assembled Dimensions:
- Ground Space: 22'7" x 16'8" x 12'2"H
Safe Play Area Required: 34'7" x 28'8" (Safe Play Area refers to a zone extending 6' beyond the gym set on all sides, including the space above the set.)
- Box 1: 92" x 22" x 9"; 143 lbs.
- Box 2: 92" x 22" x 9"; 229 lbs.
- Box 3: 92" x 22" x 9"; 195 lbs.
- Box 4: 92" x 22" x 9"; 207 lbs.
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
5-year pro-rated warranty for all wood parts.
1-year on all other parts and components .
Wood is a natural product and therefore is prone to changes in appearance. Some slight warping, movement, seasonal checking, splitting and slight cracks are normal and are not warranty issues.
We recommend that your play set be treated with a suitable wood protectant, wood preservative, or water repellant coating at the time of installation and at least once per year thereafter.