About this item
- Popcorn bursting with white cheddar flavor
- Pre-popped popcorn you can enjoy at home or while on the move
- Great source of fiber
- Only 47 calories per a cup
SkinnyPop® Popcorn, Aged White Cheddar (14 oz.) starts with a premium popcorn kernel, sunflower oil and the perfect amount of salt. From there, Pure Popped Perfection™ says it all. SkinnyPop popcorn has no GMOs, gluten or preservatives, making it a tasty, guilt-free snack. SkinnyPop believes in snacking without compromise. That means using the fewest, cleanest and simplest ingredients possible to bring you the best-tasting popcorn.
How is SkinnyPop Popcorn Made?
The original SkinnyPop Popcorn recipe is all about simplicity. In a bag of SkinnyPop Popcorn, you'll find just popcorn, sunflower oil, natural non-dairy cheddar flavor, salt, rice flour, natural flavor and lactic acid. It's almost easier to explain what does not go into a bag of this good-for-you popcorn. This snack is made with real, non-GMO ingredients. It's free of dairy, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and boasts both zero trans fat and fiber content. Excited about tasting a snack that's not bad for you? Try all of the flavors!
What Are Some Recipes With SkinnyPop Popcorn?
- Make your own snack mix for a party or just for snacking by mixing together SkinnyPop Popcorn with other similarly sized treats, like chocolate chips, pretzels, cheese crackers or even fruit candies.
- Remember popcorn balls? You can create the round, crunchy treat with a bag of SkinnyPop Popcorn by combining one cup of sugar, one cup of light corn syrup, a quarter of a cup water and a pinch of salt into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 235 degrees Fahrenheit, which is known as the soft-ball stage. Then, remove your mixture from the heat, add three tablespoons of butter, one teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir until the butter is completely melted. Pour your mixture over the SkinnyPop Popcorn until evenly coated and let it cool. When the popcorn is cool enough to touch, work quickly and shape the popcorn into balls. These are great for parties, and you can even add food coloring to the liquid mixture for holidays or special occasions.
- Making healthy granola bars at home? Crush up a little SkinnyPop Popcorn and fold it into your DIY bars. It'll add an interesting texture and a hint of salt.
- Add SkinnyPop Popcorn to your next homemade sweet treat like brownies, chocolate chip cookies, baked oatmeal, chocolate truffles or even the tops of donuts. The saltiness balances out the sweet for a next-level dessert.
What's the Story Behind SkinnyPop?
Founded in 2010 with the mission to create snacks that not only taste great but are great for you, too, SkinnyPop has been delighting conscious snackers who want the best of both worlds. The result of this objective was fantastic-tasting popcorn with simple ingredients you know and love including popcorn, sunflower oil, natural non-dairy cheddar flavor, salt, rice flour, natural flavor and lactic acid. Since its humble beginnings, SkinnyPop continues to thrive in the snack world with innovative products, like popcorn cakes, popcorn puffs, microwave popcorn and vegan snacks, too. No matter the product, SkinnyPop sticks to its motto, "snacking with compromise," by creating tasty treats.