Similac Expert Care Neosure Infant Formula (13.1 oz., 6 pk.)
- $20 off with Instant Savings
- Offer ends July 14
- Instant Savings is subject to availability, valid dates, and a limit of 1 items per member. Additional purchases may be made at full retail price, unless otherwise restricted. See <a href="#IS_disclaimer">program details</a>.
- Member price $113.34
- $ 93 34
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Our formula has a unique blend of Lutein and DHA for brain and eye development
- Promotes catch-up growth during premature baby's first 12 months
- #1 selling baby formula for babies who are born prematurely
- 13.1 oz. cans, 6 pack
Similac Expert Care ® NeoSure ® Infant Formula Powder is for babies that are born prematurely. Your premature baby might have arrived early, but she is here now–and it's an exciting time. At home or in the hospital, your voice, your touch, and your care mean the world to her. Because she didn't get the full nine months in the womb, her body is working hard to catch up.
Similac Expert Care NeoSure is uniquely formulated for premature infants post-discharge/through the first year of life. It has Lutein and DHA for eye and brain development, high amounts of protein, more vitamins and minerals than term infant formula, extra calories for growth and calcium, and phosphorus to help support the bone development for baby's growing bones. This container has 13.1 oz. of powder formula. Simply add it to water and mix. Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information.
- For babies who are born prematurely
- Unique blend of Lutein and DHA for brain and eye development
- Promotes catch-up growth during your premature baby’s first 12 months
- #1-selling baby formula for babies who were born prematurely
- Similac Expert Care NeoSure is the only preterm formula with added Lutein for eye and brain development
- For birth to 12 months
- Similac is America’s #1 Baby Formula Brand* (*Total US infant formula all outlets as of 31 Dec 2013, Nielsen data)
- 13.1 oz. of powder formula (Simply add it to water and mix)
- Reconstituted ounces: 522 fl. oz.
- Always refer to the product label for the most up-to-date nutritional information
12.625" x 8.500" x 4.750"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.227.5767.