SiliconDust Cord Cutter Bundle - HDHomeRun CONNECT DUO + Cable Cutter Antenna (HDHDF-A2US)
Why We Love This
Cut your cable subscription, save on monthly fees and enjoy TV on your terms with this cord cutter bundle, which includes the HDHomeRun CONNECT DUO and a Aerowave antenna.
About this item
- Pause and rewind live TV
- Expandability and flexibility are key
- Program image posters and synopsis
- Record entire series
HDHomerun CONNECT DUO
Make HDHomeRun CONNECT DUO part of your home network. Receive free-to-air TV via the Aerowave antenna, which sends high-definition content anywhere in your home over your existing home Wi-Fi, or a wired Ethernet connection from your home router. No more expensive cable TV subscriptions or cable rental fees. You can now easily watch another program in a different room or enjoy football in the yard—whether on your Android TV device, phone, tablet, computer or Smart TV.
You can watch live TV through the HDHomeRun DVR app and you can record, pause, rewind and schedule your favorite shows using the HDHomeRun DVR service. You can even add those cable channels you just can’t live without with the NEW HDHomeRun Premium TV Service. Otherwise, you'll get 45 great cable TV channels without a cable subscription.
The Aerowave is a premium antenna designed to pick up free over-the-air (OTA) television broadcasts in urban and suburban locations within 40 miles of a broadcast tower. Designed and engineered in the USA, this product is optimized for both indoor and outdoor use. It boasts solid signal through the entire UHF DTV channel spectrum, picking up channels in brilliant HD quality, and has tested 30% better than mid-size competitors. Its rugged design means years of reliable and uninterrupted performance.
HDHomeRun DVR requirements (for Live TV):
- Windows 10 - 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
- TV’s with Android OS (minimum Android M)
- Fire TV OS television
- Screen mirroring to compatible TVs via Samsung phones, tablets & laptops
- MacPC: OSX 10.7, 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
- iOS: version 10 (minimum requirement)
- AppleTV4: (requires Apple AirPlay for screen mirroring from Apple devices)
- Tablets and Phones 4.4.2
- Android TV devices 5.0 (TVs and Streaming Boxes)
HDHomeRun DVR Storage Server Requirements (for record and playback):
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)*: WD My Cloud, QNAP 2013, Synology 2013 Asustor, FreeNAS
- Android with USB 3.0 HDD, 400GB: Android Media Box (eg. Nvidia Shield), Android TV (e.g. Sony Android Television), Must support NTFS or exFAT
- Android TV: Including Internal HDD 500 GB (e.g. Nvidia Shield Pro), with Android 6.0
- Windows PC: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 • Mac PC OSX 10.7 • Linux 3.0
- Range: 40 miles/65km
- Max Gain: 9.1dBi
- Supports these standards: ATSC, DVBT, DVBT2, ISDB-T
- Build: engineered by a rocket scientist to maximize gain with their quality construction and unique design. Quality UHF, VHF & FM balun transformers for optimal signal conversion.
- Dimensions: 11”x 9”x 0.1”
- Weight: 5 ounces