Hawaiian Select Shoyu Ahi Tuna Poke (5 lb. ready-to-mix kit)
- $ 116 87 116.87
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Freshly shipped right to your door, this poke is some of the best we've tasted and so simple to prepare. The only hard part is choosing your favorite.
About this item
- Hawaiian Select Shoyu Ahi (tuna) Poke is an authentic island favorite shipped fresh to your door
- Just mix tuna cubes with supplied diced onion and our famous shoyu (soy sauce)-based poke sauce
- All ingredients supplied in an easy-to-use kit
Poke (pronounced "po-kay") is a raw salad served as an appetizer in Hawaiian cuisine. Poke is the Hawaiian verb for "section" or "to slice or cut." Ahi poke is made with yellowfin tuna but there are many variations with different raw fish and unique mixings.
Shoyu ahi poke is our best-selling poke, enjoyed by everyone. Once again ... many have tried to imitate, but even locals know this secret recipe remains simply the best. Small mouth-sized cubes of fresh yellowfin tuna are mixed with diced green onion and a shoyu-based poke sauce that includes a unique blend of sesame (seeds and oil), ginger, Kukui nut, red pepper and spices. Shoyu poke is almost mandatory at any island event and will not disappoint at yours!
- CO-treated to retain color of Yellowfin tuna (Ahi)
- Simply mix fresh-cut tuna cubes with provided limu, sesame oil and spice mix
- Served fresh as an appetizer ("pu-pu" in Hawaiian), on salad greens or over rice as a full meal
- Authentic island recipe
- Great for entertaining, special events, or watching the game with friends
- Keep refrigerated or on ice to preserve freshness
- Best eaten on day that it is mixed
- Contains: fish (tuna), wheat, soy, tree (Kukui) nut
USA And Imported