About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Made with tasty brewing rice called Gohyakumangoku
- Aroma: apple, cherry and melon essences
- Flavors: bold and full-flavored, crisp apple, pear, and cooked cherries on a fluid that is semi-thick
- Overall dry and tart with a long finish
- Food pairing: sliced fluke sashimi, green beans with sesame sauce
Shoin has a strong personality for a Ginjo and drinks with a robust and dry attitude that speaks to those who like a pop in their sakes and wines. Sake drinkers looking for a little more rice attitude, this brew is for you!