Artisan Metal Works Aluminum Sheet Pans and Silicone Baking Mats (6-piece bundle)
- $ 45 54 45.54
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- 3 aluminum sheet pans
- 3 silicone baking mats
- Pans are made from 18-gauge aluminum for extra durability
- Silicone mats are non-scorch, easy cleaning and reusable
- Mats are oven-, microwave- and freezer-safe
Artisan Metal Works Aluminum Sheet Pans
Artisan Metal Works aluminum sheet pans are great for a variety of baking applications. They're perfect for baking cookies, brownies, cinnamon rolls, biscuits and much more. Constructed with heavy-duty 3003, 18-gauge aluminum for the most durable pan available. Our sheet pan collection includes one each of quarter size, half size and two-thirds size sheet pans.
Artisan Metal Works Silicone Baking Mats
This baking mat set features the quarter, half and two-thirds size. These baking mats are FDA approved and LFGB approved, and give your sheet pans a non-stick surface for delicate or messy baking projects. They can also be used on the countertop for all types of dough and clean up quickly and easily. Just clean with soap and water, and allow to air dry.
The mats will not absorb food orders or flavors and are perfect for the avid baker or the seasonal holiday cook. No cooking sprays, oils or parchment paper needed, helping you save both calories and money. These will quickly become your new favorite kitchen must-have item!
Please note: These are not to be used as a cutting surface. Sharp objects will damage the mats.
Artisan Metal Works Aluminum Sheet Pan Set (3 pack)
- Constructed of 3003, 18-gauge aluminum for extra durability
- Pan sizes include one each: quarter, half and two-thirds
- Rolled edges maintain rigidity
- Pan edges have reinforced rods to prevent warping
- Aluminum pans heat evenly to prevent hot spots when baking
- Pans fit in all conventional ovens
Artisan Metal Works Silicone Baking Mats (3 pack set)
- Non-scorch, easy cleaning and reusable
- Baking mat sizes include quarter, half and two-thirds
- Oven-, microwave- and freezer-safe
- FDA- and LFGB-approved materials used are BPP- and BPA-free