Serta Sleep Excellence Avesta II Firm Queen Mattress and Motion Essentials Adjustable Foundation
- $ 1,137 00 1137.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
This top-rated (4.5/5 stars) mattress combines the cooling and pressure-relieving benefits of Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam with a cushion firm feel.
About this item
- 10” profile Premium Gel Memory Foam mattress, with body contouring gel memory foam for personalized comfort
- Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam helps to reduce heat at the sleep surface
- Designed to offer contoured support and relieve pressure points
- Includes a Motion Essentials Adjustable Foundation
- White Glove Delivery+ includes set-up and mattress relocation or haul-away
The Serta® Sleep Excellence® Avesta II 10" Cushion Firm Premium Gel Memory Foam Mattress offers the pressure-relieving benefits of advanced gel memory foam in a cushion firm feel. It combines Serta’s exclusive Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam for enhanced cooling comfort with Serta’s ComfortLast® Foam Core Support System for proper body support throughout the night.
The Serta® Motion Essentials™ adjustable foundation allows you to adjust the head and foot of your mattress with a wireless remote, so you can find the perfect level of comfort and support that is right for you. The one-touch zero gravity adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve pressure on the lower back and promote circulation. Easy Connect™ synchronizes two bases with one remote and the one-touch flat preset button returns the base to a flat position. The quiet motor preserves a peaceful sleep so you’ll wake up more refreshed than ever before.
Includes Serta Motion Essentials® Adjustable FoundationExperience customizable comfort in this attractive and affordable foundation. Whether you enjoy catching up on emails, reading a book or watching TV in bed, you will appreciate the relaxation benefits of the Serta Motion Essentials foundation. It comes with premium features that adapt perfectly to your needs, allowing you to adjust the head and foot positions of your mattress to your desired level. The wireless remote offers one-touch functionality including Easy Connect™ that syncs the split King and California King foundations for simultaneous operation. Learn more
Delivery, Set-up and Mattress Haul-awaySerta’s White Glove Delivery+ Service* includes in-home delivery, up to two flights of stairs. The delivery agent will remove the mattress from packaging and set-up basic bed frames (if no tools are required). The Member may ask the delivery agent to move a used mattress to another room at the location or haul-away the old mattress from the premises. Estimated delivery time is 10 to 12 business days for standard zones; remote zones may take longer. The delivery agent will call the Member to set up an appointment.
Mattress Buying GuideLooking for the perfect mattress for your needs? Click to view our Mattress Buying Guide.
Need Help? Ask our dedicated Sam’s Club members-only Serta hotline, staffed especially for you by Serta Mattress Specialists: 1-888-240-1945 available 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Legs: 9” black stackable 3 in 1 legs
- Zero Clearance Design: Allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds
- Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two TXL or CKS bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously
- Gravity release safety feature: Head and foot motors designed to lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch points
- Mattress Retainer Bar Brackets: Brackets and retainer bar included
- Zero Standby Power™ system: For the energy conscious consumer, the Zero Standby Power System consumes ≤ .5 W when not in use
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position
- Weight limits: Supports a maximum weight of 650 pounds distributed evenly across the base
|Comfort||10" Cushion Firm Premium Gel Memory Foam Mattress|
|Support||Targeted cooling support relieves pressure to reduxe tossing and turning and provides extra pillow-soft foam to gently contour your body|
|Durability||One-sided No-Flip Mattress Design|
|Safety||Fireblocker - exceeds federal and state flammability standards|
|Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|Mattress Size||38" W x 79.5"L||53" W x 74.5"L||60" W x 79.5"L||76" W x 79.5"L||72" W x 83.5"L|
|Mattress Weight||41 lbs||53 lbs||64 lbs||81 lbs||81 lbs|
|Size||Foundation Dimensions||Foundation Weight|
|Twin XL||37.5"W x 79.5"L x 8"H||131 lbs|
|Full||53.5"W x 74.5"L x 8"H||165 lbs|
|Queen||59.5"W x 79.5"L x 8"H||185 lbs|
|Split California King||35.5"W x 83.5"L x 8"H||129 lbs|
Note: Sizes, Heights, Weights are approximate
National Sleep Foundation’s logo, name, materials and/or insights used under license from NSF in exchange for Serta’s financial support of NSF’s sleep research and educational activities.
*Delivery is available only in the continental United States. Delivery is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories or for APO or FPO addresses. Additional service fees will apply for the following: If a delivery time is requested after standard delivery hours (8am to 5pm); exchange of products after initial purchase; if delivery is attempted and Member is not home or does not answer; if set-up requires moving the mattress more than one flight of stairs; if the designated room for delivery is obstructed or unclear in preparation for delivery set-up; or if member refuses to accept the mattress purchase at the door. Please note: If any damages to the mattress or mattress set have occurred during delivery, Member must report this within 10 days of actual date of delivery. Please inspect mattress completely for damages before bed is set up and prior to signature of the delivery release form.
See charts above
USA And Imported