Serta iComfort Hybrid Limited Edition Super Pillowtop Full Mattress and Motion Essentials Adjustable Foundation
- $ 1,688 00 1688.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
This mattress combines the cooling comfort of Cool Action™ Dual Effects® and Gel Memory Foam with the targeted support of individually wrapped coils.
About this item
- Plush Super Pillowtop, 15.5” profile mattress, enhanced cooling, comfort and targeted support
- Hybrid design combines Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam and Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam with advanced Duet Edge® Individually Wrapped Coil Support System
- Best Edge® Foam Encasement for enhanced support and to minimize sagging and roll-off
- Includes Motion Essentials Adjustable Base Foundation
- White Glove Delivery+ includes set-up and mattress relocation or haul-away
The Serta® iComfort® Hybrid Limited Edition Super Pillowtop mattress is an ideal choice for those who are interested in the unique benefits of gel memory foam, but prefer the look and feel of a traditional mattress.
The Serta® Motion Essentials™ adjustable foundation allows you to adjust the head and foot of your mattress with a wireless remote, so you can find the perfect level of comfort and support that is right for you. The one-touch zero gravity adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve pressure on the lower back and promote circulation. Easy Connect™ synchronizes two bases with one remote and the one-touch flat preset button returns the base to a flat position. The quiet motor preserves a peaceful sleep so you’ll wake up more refreshed than ever before.
Serta iComfort Hybrid Limited EditionThis mattress combines Serta’s advanced Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam and Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam for enhanced cooling comfort, with the premium Duet Edge® Individually Wrapped Coil Support System for the support your body needs. This special memory foam incorporates millions of gel beads that respond to your body’s individual needs, while EverTemp™ Technology helps to keep the mattress at the ideal sleeping temperature. Plus, Best Edge® Foam Encasement strengthens the mattress edges and extends the sleep surface.
Includes Serta Motion Essentials® Adjustable FoundationExperience customizable comfort in this attractive and affordable foundation. Whether you enjoy catching up on emails, reading a book or watching TV in bed, you will appreciate the relaxation benefits of the Serta Motion Essentials foundation. It comes with premium features that adapt perfectly to your needs, allowing you to adjust the head and foot positions of your mattress to your desired level. The wireless remote offers one-touch functionality including Easy Connect™ that syncs the split King and California King foundations for simultaneous operation. Learn more.
Delivery, Set-up and Mattress Haul-awaySerta’s White Glove Delivery+ Service* includes in-home delivery, up to two flights of stairs. The delivery agent will remove the mattress from packaging and set-up basic bed frames (if no tools are required). The Member may ask the delivery agent to move a used mattress to another room at the location or haul-away the old mattress from the premises. Estimated delivery time is 10 to 12 business days for standard zones; remote zones may take longer. The delivery agent will call the Member to set up an appointment.
Mattress Buying GuideLooking for the perfect mattress for your needs? Click to view our Mattress Buying Guide.
Need Help? Ask our dedicated Sam’s Club members-only Serta hotline, staffed especially for you by Serta Mattress Specialists: 1-888-240-1945 available 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Legs: 9” black stackable 3 in 1 legs
- Zero Clearance Design: Allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds
- Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two TL or CKS bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously
- Gravity release safety feature: Head and foot motors designed to lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimizes pinch points
- Mattress Retainer Bar Brackets: Brackets and retainer bar included
- Zero Standby Power™ system: For the energy conscious consumer, the Zero Standby Power System consumes ≤ .5 W when not in use
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position
- Weight limits: Supports a maximum weight of 650 pounds distributed evenly across the base
|Comfort||Ultra-premium Hybrid Super Pillowtop Mattress Set|
|Support||Duet Edge Individually Wrapped Coil Support System with Best Edge Foam Encasement|
|Durability||One-sided No-Flip Mattress Design|
|Safety||Fireblocker - exceeds federal and state flammability standards|
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|Mattress Size||38" W x 74.5" L||38" W x 79.5" L||53" W x74.5" L||60" W x 79.5" L|| |
76" W x 79.5" L
72" W x 83.5"L
|Mattress Weight||41 lbs||44 lbs||61 lbs||69 lbs||88 lbs||87 lbs|
|Size||Foundation Dimensions||Foundation Weight|
|Twin XL||37.5"W x 79.5"L x 8"H||131 lbs|
|Full||53.5"W x 73.5"L x 8"H||165 lbs|
|Queen||59.5"W x 79.5"L x 8"H||185 lbs|
|Split California King||35.5"W x 83.5"L x 8"H||129 lbs|
Note: Sizes, height, weight are approximate
Standard King: (2) Twin XL Foundations are needed to make a complete standard King size foundation and allows for separate or individual articulation of the mattresses.
Split Cal King: (2) Split Cal King Foundations are needed to make a complete California King size foundation and allows for separate or individual articulation of the mattresses.
*Delivery is available only in the continental United States. Delivery is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories or for APO or FPO addresses. Additional service fees will apply for the following: If a delivery time is requested after standard delivery hours (8am to 5pm); exchange of products after initial purchase; if delivery is attempted and Member is not home or does not answer; if set-up requires moving the mattress more than one flight of stairs; if the designated room for delivery is obstructed or unclear in preparation for delivery set-up; or if member refuses to accept the mattress purchase at the door. Please note: If any damages to the mattress or mattress set have occurred during delivery, Member must report this within 10 days of actual date of delivery. Please inspect mattress completely for damages before bed is set up and prior to signature of the delivery release form.
See chart above
USA And Imported