Additional Special Features:
- Finishes/Accessories: Includes 8” tapered black legs, headboard brackets, and “Platinum B” silver ticking.
- Exclusive MegaFit™ Retainer: The velcro mattress retainer system keeps the mattress from sliding when adjusted, removing the need for unsightly metal bars.
- Free Motion Design: Ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- Magnetic Remote Holder: Magnetic remote control attaches to magnet embedded on the side of the base keeping the remote control in reach of the user at all times.
- One Button Stop Safety Feature: Pressing any button during base operation will automatically stop the movement.
- One Touch Power Outage Lowering Function: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
- Radio Frequency Pairing Technology: Simple setup and install with our unique RF pairing process. Each base comes with its own specific code that is discoverable by the remote. This means no more dip switches.
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
- USB Charging Outlets: USB charging connections are located on each side of the base, on the underside of the head section of the platform. Charge two smart devices at the same time.
- Wall Saver: Ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Zero Clearance Design: Allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Zero G® Preset Position: One touch button that raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off of the lower back.
- Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two Twin XL or California King Split bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously. This feature applies to Twin XL and California King Split sizes only. Note: Queen size includes one base; standard King size includes (2) divided bases banded together and does not allow for separation or individual articulation.
**While many have experienced these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from medical conditions.
Mattress Set Specifications
Plush Comfort Layers:
- 1" TempActiv Max Gel Memory Foam
- 3" EverCool Supreme Memory Foam
- 2" ActivBalance Support Foam
Plus TempActiv™ Touch Cover
||7" Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core
One-sided No-Flip Design
Fireblocker - exceeds federal and state flammability standards
AVAILABLE MATTRESS SIZES
||38"W x 79.5"L
||53"W x 74.5"L
||60"W x 79.5"L
||76"W x 79.5"L
Note: Size, Height, Weight are approximates
Serta Motion Perfect III Specs
||37.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H
||53.5"W x 73.5"L x 7.5"H
||59.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H
||75.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H
Queen size includes one base; standard King size includes (2) divided bases banded together and does not allow for separation or individual articulation of the mattress.
Each base supports a maximum weight of 850 lbs., including the mattress.
If you have any trouble setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Custom® II Adjustable Foundation, please call Ergomotion’s dedicated customer support line at 1-888-550-3746.
*Delivery is available only in the continental United States. Delivery is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories or for APO or FPO addresses. Additional service fees will apply for the following: Exchange of products after initial purchase, if delivery is attempted and member is not home or does not answer, set up requires moving the mattress more than two flights of stairs or member refuses to accept the mattress purchase at the door. Please note: If any damages to the mattress or mattress set have occurred during delivery, member must report this within 15 days of actual date of delivery. Please inspect mattress completely for damages before bed is set up.
**Offer is only valid on your purchase of either (i) a Serta iComfort® mattress set or (ii) a Serta iComfort® mattress (“Qualifying Purchase”). You will receive up to $200 in Sam's Club® e-Gift Card for use on future purchases, plus a $100 Sam’s Club® e-Gift of Membership Card accepted at any Sam’s Club in the United States and at SamsClub.com. Amount of e-Gift Card will be based on size of Serta® iComfort mattress set purchased ($100 E-Gift Card for Twin XL, $200 E-Gift Card for Full/Queen/King/Cal King mattress set purchase) Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for e-Gift Card processing. e-Gift Card will be provided by email to the email address registered with your membership on SamsClub.com. Offer only valid for purchases made on www.SamsClub.com. Once issued, e-Gift Card does not expire. This offer may be withdrawn, amended or altered at any time. Any issued e-Gift Card amount will be deducted from any credit issued for returned Qualifying Purchase. These offers are solely provided by Serta and are not the responsibility of Sam's Club®.
You can feel confident when you switch to a Serta® iComfort® Sleep System with their 10-Year Limited Warranty and 120-Day In-Home Trial*. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iComfort sleep system in your home for up to 120 days and still exchange or return it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iComfort Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to a new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.