Serta iComfort Blue Max 1000 Plush Gel Memory Foam Full Mattress and Motion Perfect III Adjustable Base
Up to $400 in Sam’s Club Gift Cards, up to $800 off Adjustable Base with purchase. Hurry, offer ends 9/11. Free White Glove Delivery.
- $ 2,919 00 2919.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Step up to the cooling comfort of the iComfort® Blue Max 1000. This mattress features two layers of EverCool® Supreme Memory Foam for an ultra-plush feel.
About this item
- Plush Gel Memory Foam 13” profile mattress, cooling comfort and support
- Design combines TempActiv™ Max Gel Memory Foam and EverCool® Supreme Gel Memory Foam for optimal cooling comfort and temperature regulation
- Serta® Active Balance™ Support Foam for enhanced support across your entire body
- Serta Motion Perfect III Adjustable base included
- Free White Glove Delivery+ includes set-up and mattress relocation or haul-away
For a limited time Up to $400 in Sam’s Club Gift Cards, Free White Glove Delivery and up to $800 off Adjustable Base are included with purchase. Offer ends 9/11.
The Serta® iComfort® Blue Max 1000 Plush Gel Memory Foam mattress combines Serta’s TempActiv™ Max Gel Memory Foam and TempActiv™ Touch Fabric Technology with two other layers of premium memory foams for an instant “cool-to-the-touch” feeling and enhanced heat dissipation. Plus, a layer of ActivBalance™ Support Foam enhances the responsive feel of the memory foam layers, creating a substantial and extremely comfortable cushion-plush feel. The seven-inch Serta® Ultimate Edge® Foam Core provides optimal support and edge roll-off reduction.
TempActiv™ Max Gel Memory Foam & TempActiv™ Touch Fabric Technology
Serta’s latest innovation in memory foam is the first to infuse TempActiv™ gel technology right into the cover surface of premium, body-contouring memory foam for an instant cooling effect when you lie down. The unique design alternates strips of TempActiv Gel with enhanced ventilation zones so that you can experience both an immediate cooling sensation and excellent temperature regulation throughout the night.
EverCool® Supreme Memory Foam
This all-new material is featured exclusively in plusher iComfort memory foam models. It is higher-density, luxury memory foam designed to cradle the body for pressure point relief with a softer, yet supportive feel. Plus, its open cell structure promotes airflow to reduce heat build-up.
All Serta iComfort mattresses are designed and assembled in the USA, leveraging Serta’s 85 years of manufacturing expertise. In addition, all our foams are Certi-Pur® certified, meeting their standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories. Our focus on quality is one of the reasons that Serta iComfort has been named a Consumer’s Digest Best Buy for 6 years in a row and Serta has earned the Women’s Choice Award for mattresses for 4 years in a row.*
Additional Special Features:
- Finishes/Accessories: Includes 8” tapered black legs, headboard brackets, and “Platinum B” silver ticking.
- Exclusive MegaFit™ Retainer: The velcro mattress retainer system keeps the mattress from sliding when adjusted, removing the need for unsightly metal bars.
- Free Motion Design: Ensures maximum safety. The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- Magnetic Remote Holder: Magnetic remote control attaches to magnet embedded on the side of the base keeping the remote control in reach of the user at all times.
- One Button Stop Safety Feature: Pressing any button during base operation will automatically stop the movement.
- One Touch Power Outage Lowering Function: In the event of a power outage, the base can be brought to a flat position by pressing the button on the power down box under the base.
- Radio Frequency Pairing Technology: Simple setup and install with our unique RF pairing process. Each base comes with its own specific code that is discoverable by the remote. This means no more dip switches.
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System: Features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
- USB Charging Outlets: USB charging connections are located on each side of the base, on the underside of the head section of the platform. Charge two smart devices at the same time.
- Wall Saver: Ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation. This way you’ll always be close to your night stand and you can use a headboard with your foundation.
- Zero Clearance Design: Allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Zero G® Preset Position: One touch button that raises the legs slightly above the heart to promote circulation and relieve pressure off of the lower back.
- Smart Sync™ Pairing System: Synchronization has never been easier. Simply connect two Twin XL or California King Split bases with the sync cord provided. Each remote will operate both bases simultaneously. This feature applies to Twin XL and California King Split sizes only. Note: Queen size includes one base; standard King size includes (2) divided bases banded together and does not allow for separation or individual articulation.
**While many have experienced these benefits from an adjustable foundation, these claims have not been validated by medical testing. Your bed's foundation is not a medical device. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from medical conditions.
Plush Comfort Layers:
Plus TempActiv™ Touch Cover
|Support||7" Serta Ultimate Edge Foam Core|
One-sided No-Flip Design
Fireblocker - exceeds federal and state flammability standards
|Mattress Size||38"W x 79.5"L||53"W x 74.5"L||60"W x 79.5"L||76"W x 79.5"L|
Note: Size, Height, Weight are approximates
|Base Dimensions||37.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H||53.5"W x 73.5"L x 7.5"H||59.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H||75.5"W x 79.5"L x 7.5"H|
Queen size includes one base; standard King size includes (2) divided bases banded together and does not allow for separation or individual articulation of the mattress.
Each base supports a maximum weight of 850 lbs., including the mattress.
If you have any trouble setting up or operating your Serta® Motion Custom® II Adjustable Foundation, please call Ergomotion’s dedicated customer support line at 1-888-550-3746.
*Delivery is available only in the continental United States. Delivery is not available in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories or for APO or FPO addresses. Additional service fees will apply for the following: Exchange of products after initial purchase, if delivery is attempted and member is not home or does not answer, set up requires moving the mattress more than two flights of stairs or member refuses to accept the mattress purchase at the door. Please note: If any damages to the mattress or mattress set have occurred during delivery, member must report this within 15 days of actual date of delivery. Please inspect mattress completely for damages before bed is set up.
With this purchase, you will receive up to $400 Sam’s Club® Gift Card for use on future purchases. Note: You will receive your cards by mail within 4 to 6 weeks after delivery of your mattress purchase. If the mattress is returned for a refund or the order is cancelled after receipt of cards, the gift card amounts will be subtracted from the amount credited to cover the cost of the cards. This offer may not be applied to previous purchases and cannot be combined with any other offer. Void where prohibited by law. © 2017 Serta, Inc. These offers are solely provided by Serta and are not the responsibility of Sam's Club®.
You can feel confident when you switch to a Serta® iComfort® Sleep System with their 10-Year Limited Warranty and 120-Day In-Home Trial*. This trial program is offered exclusively by Serta to retail partners, allowing you to experience your new iComfort sleep system in your home for up to 120 days and still exchange or return it if you are not completely satisfied.
Once your iComfort Sleep System is delivered and set up in your home, sleep on it for a minimum of 30 nights to adjust to a new level of comfort and support. If you are not completely satisfied after the first 30 nights, contact your Serta retailer to discuss your options.
See chart above
USA And Imported