Señor Piño's Hot Green Chile (56 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Unique, rich-flavored chile, limited only to the chile grown in Hatch, New Mexico
- Roasted, peeled, chopped and frozen
- Green chile is an excellent source of vitamin C
This green chile is certified from Hatch, New Mexico. Fresh, hot green chiles are roasted, chopped and frozen in sealed plastic containers. Easy, quick-fix chile sauce recipes are on the container. Too hot? Simply tame by adding more tomatoes.
Chiles from Hatch have a unique and delicious flavor that cannot be grown or duplicated elsewhere. Excellent for pork, beef or vegetarian stews. Add a little to your eggs, salads, cooked rice, beans, pizza, favorite meats or veggies for a delicious kick.
- Keep chile frozen or refrigerated until use
- New Mexico-certified green chile
- Mix 13 oz. chile with salt, garlic and onion powder
- Heat to 165°F
- Additional spices and chopped meat may be added