Sedona Sleeper Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman, 4-Piece Set
- $ 2,699 00 2699.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Rustic faux-leather furniture is ideal for casual rooms, cabins and lodges
- Sofa opens up to a comfortable sleeper bed with Queen-size mattress
- Mechanism features TV Head Rest Position
- Free White Glove Delivery
Perfect for ski cabins and casual homes, this 4-piece living room set lends charming lodge-inspired style. The solid microfiber upholstery resembles real leather. The solid-wood frame is durable and strong, while the cushions are soft and comfortable. The sleeper sofa opens easily with its Leggett & Platt mechanism and has a Queen-size mattress with inner-spring support. The loveseat, chair and ottoman match the sleeper sofa, creating a complete conversation set.
Mechanism on Sleeper Sofa features TV Head Rest Position, which allows both a totally flat bed or a slightly elevated head rest position for tv viewing or reading.
- Set includes matching sleeper sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Each piece features nail-head accents and solid wood legs
- Foam seat and back cushions are wrapped in fiber for added support and comfort
- Sleeper bed opens with a smooth Leggett & Platt mechanism
- Queen mattress with inner-spring support and quilted mattress cover
- Designed with durable upholstery and solid wood frames that will last for years
SleeperSofa: 88" x 37" x 36"
Loveseat: 67" x 37" x 36"
Chair: 44" x 37" x 36"
Ottoman: 27" x 21" x 21"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Frames are warranted to be free from defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase under normal household use. Springs and straps are warranted against breakage caused by metal fatigue or spring clips pulling loose from the frame for a period of one year. All cushions are warranted against loss of resiliency for a period of one year from the date of purchase. All cushions will soften and conform to the shape of the user. This is considered normal wear and not loss of resiliency or a defect. Fabric is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. The warranty does not cover tears, burns, stains, flattening of nap, pilling, fading or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. Any damage resulting from chemical treatment or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty. Under this warranty, the manufacturer, at its option, will repair or replace any part or parts found to be defective.