About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Flavors of black and dark cherry fruit and mild vanilla
- A persistent finish with cherry and herbal notes that intrigue
- Finishes with good acidity and mild tannins
- Varietals: 81.3% cabernet sauvignon, 6.8% petit verdot, 4.6% merlot, 3.7% ruby cabernet, 3.6% malbec
- Barrel-aged 9 months in American, French and Hungarian oak
Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon Sonoma County is filled with delicious flavors of black and dark cherry fruit and mild vanilla. There is a persistent finish with cherry and herbal notes that intrigue. Good acidity and mild tannins round out the finale on the palate. Drink now or lay down to improve over the next five years.