About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Notes of herbal, tea-like aromas with hint of black olive
- Classic red fruits, black cherry and cocoa powder
- Finishes with good acidity and lingering tapenade and herbal flavors
- Varietals: 88.3% merlot, 10.5% malbec, 1.2% petit verdot
- Aged 9 months in new and year-old Canton-American oak barrels
Sebastiani Merlot is swarming with alluring notes of herbal, tea-like aromas as well as classic red fruits, black/dark cherry, and hints of black olive. Filled with rich flavors of black cherry, black tea, and cocoa powder, the wine is a stunning dark garnet red in color. The mouth is filled with rich flavors of black cherry, black tea and cocoa powder and it finishes with lingering herbal flavors. A true merlot varietal wine, this will pair well with a roasted leg of lamb and garlic mashed potatoes topped with sautéed mushrooms.