About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
- Appellation: Sonoma County
- Aromas: flint, fresh applesauce, crème brulee and oak
- Rich flavors of yellow apple, ripe peach, apricot
- Aged 10 months in new and used French, Hungarian and American oak barrels
Some notes to savor from Sebastiani's winemaker ... "Sonoma County Chardonnay is yellow to light gold in color. The wine has flint and fresh applesauce aromas with crème brulee and oak expressions underneath. The flavor shows rich, concentrated, yellow apple fruit with ripe peach and apricots interplaying. The finish has caramel and roasted nuts with softer acidity – indicative of Chardonnay when it completely yellows on the vine prior to harvest."