Why We Love This
Made to optimize floor space, this compact beverage vending machine holds a wide variety of bottle sizes, with an easy 4-button interface for price setting, sales management and diagnostics.
About this item
- VersaVend dynamic multi-platform allows the largest selection and variety of products to vend of any beverage vendors in the industry
- Platform allows you to vend 8 oz., 8.3 oz., 9.5 oz.,.11 oz., 12 oz., 13.7 oz., 14 oz., 16 oz., 16.9 oz., 18.5 oz. and 20 oz. bottles
- First machine of its kind to vend glass and square-shaped bottle products
- Space-saving machine vends18 different from 20 columns
- Vibration-sensing delivery system ensures product delivery or money back
Satisfying the ever-increasing demand for non-carbonated beverages, The Prosper optimizes floor space without compromising product variety for an overall increased profit margin. For the first time, operators are able to have proven stack technology capable of vending glass bottles, square PET and slim cans within a single, attractive vendor. Finally, these dynamic new products can be sold side by side with their more traditional carbonated beverages.
The Prosper aims to elevate ROI by providing an elegant, vastly flexible machine that's way ahead of its glass-front predecessor. Featuring 18 selections and allowing an extensive product range of 8 oz. to 20 oz. beverages, The Prosper has the ability to vend an almost unlimited spectrum of diverse products within the same machine.
The Prosper uses a new vibration-controlled delivery system with a unique dual delivery deck, enabling 18 selections from a standard-size machine. With Seaga's superior hardware and software, not only is The Prosper a vending revenue generator, but it echoes the kind of dependable innovation Seaga is renowned for. With MDB and DEX protocols incorporated, The Prosper can easily integrate with the latest technology in payment and telemetry operations like NFC that allows for Apple Pay and Android Pay, along with other digital payment options.