Louisiana Fish Fry Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil (4.5 lb. pk., 288 units)
- Free Pickup
About this item
This 4.5 lb. boil has the perfect blend of seasonings to spice a crawfish, shrimp or crab. Perfectly spicy.
Just pour, boil and enjoy! This 4.5 lb. bag boils 45 lbs. of crawfish, 9 dozen crabs or 65 lbs. of shrimp. The Pallet Ready PDQ display is packed with 288 units of 4.5 pound bags and is ideal for high traffic areas during the Lenton Season.
- Shake well before using.
- Crawfish or Shrimp: Use 1 tsp per 5 pounds of seafood.(5 fl. oz. per 50 pounds) Use enough water to cover seafood completely. Bring seasoned water to a rolling boil, then add seafood and return to boil. Boil 5 minutes, remove from heat and let soak 20 minutes. The longer seafood soaks, the spicier it will be. Enjoy!
- Crabs: Use 1 Tbsp. boil and 5 Tbsp. salt per dozen crabs.
- Variations: For extra spicy flavor, add more "Louisiana crawfish crab & shrimp boil" to suit individual taste.
- Contains all the spices you need to boil crawfish, shrimp or crab
- Pour and boil powder
- Original Louisiana Cajun recipe