Sea Doo Diva Paradise Snorkeling Gear-Hot Pink
- $ 25 84 25.84
- Free shipping for Plus
About this itemDiva 1 LX/ Paradise Dry LX Dive into paradise with Sea Doo Diva snorkeling gear.
Whether you're headed to the coral reefs of Cozumel or just to your own backyard pool, Sea Doo offers the highest-quality snorkeling products for explorers at any level. Featuring the best materials and newest technology, Sea Doo snorkeling gear will help make the most of your snorkeling experience.
Diva silicone mask:
- Color: hot pink
- One-window mask for uninterrupted viewing
- Silicone face skirt for ultimate comfort
- Pinch-and-pull pro glide buckle system for quick and easy strap adjustments
Paradise dry snorkel:
- Color: hot pink
- Patented dry-top technology
- The pivot mechanism closes instantly to prevent water from entering accidentally or purposely when submerged
- Ergonomic and comfortable contoured mouth piece
- Built-in purge allows easy clearing
- Wide-open, unobstructed breathing tube that is tested to pro-dive standards to ensure maximum breathing efficiency
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Sea Doo / Aqua Lung America warrants to the original purchaser for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, proper care and reasonable and necessary maintenance. Items not covered under warranty are: loss of fins due to improper adjustment, discoloration of materials or scratches on fins, rusted knives or damage resulting from use other than a cutting, scratched or breakage of glass lens on masks or yellowing or discoloration of mask skirt or strap.
This warranty does not extend to damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, neglect, unauthorized repairs, modifications, accidents, fire or casualty. This warranty does not extend to equipment used for rental, commercial, or military purposes. All implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or marketability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to a period ending 2 years from the date of purchase.