5-Piece SignoCast Cookware Pan Set with Pearl Ceramic Coating
- Compare At $193.99 SAVE 18%
- $ 159 98 159.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- High-quality white pearl ceramic aluminum
- 5-piece set
- Made in Germany
Berndes 5-Piece SignoCast Pearl White Ceramic Non-stick Cookware Set includes a 2.25-quart sauce pan with glass lid, 10-inch fry pan, and 10 inch/7 quart stock pot. White has never been more popular and now can be added to your kitchen with essential tools you will use every day. The White ceramic coating is non-stick and extremely scratchproof and heat-resistant. Ceramic coating is PFOA Free! Let your food be the star of the show when presented against this beautiful white background. Tempered glass lids are break and heat-resistant and feature stainless steel knobs and rim. Fry Pan and Sauce Pan are oven-safe up to 350˚F and feature an ergonomic phenolic stick handle. Stock Pot is oven-safe up to 750˚F without lid and has molded side handles. Easy to clean and easy to maintain top quality vacuum cast aluminum fry pans. Made in Germany.
- Set includes 2.25 quart sauce pan with glass lid, 10 inch fry pan and 10 inch/7 quart stock pot with glass lid
- White inside and out
- High-quality BERNDES ceramic non-stick coating interior is extremely scratchproof and heat-resistant.
- Sauce Pan and Fry Pan are oven-safe up to 350˚F
- Stock Pot without lid is oven-safe up to 750˚F.
- Works on most cooktops; gas, electric, smooth top, halogen. Not induction compatible.
- Ergonomic phenolic handle design and molded side handles
- High quality vacuum cast aluminum pans
- Food colors pop off white interior
- Dishwasher-safe, however hand washing is recommended to preserve the beauty and lifetime of your cookware
- Top-quality, tried-and-trusted cookware by Berndes
- Silicone, plastic or wood tools recommended.
- Berndes Cookware German Quality Since 1921.
- Made in Germany
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
Fore additional information regarding this product please call 419-331-8000