Kimberly-Clark Professional - SCOTT C-Fold Paper Towels, 10 1/8 x 13 3/20, White, 200/Pack - 12 Packs/Carton
by Kimberly-Clark Professional |
Item #: 798392 |
Model #: KCC01510 |
Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item Soft and highly absorbent, for efficient hand-drying and less waste.Small case size for easy storage.Compatible with any multi-fold dispenser.Meets EPA standrads; FSC® and EcoLogo® certified.This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
Embossed towels are ideal for commercial and public restrooms.
Specifications GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: Towels & Wipes-Multifold Paper TowelTOWEL/WIPE TYPE: C-FoldAPPLICATION: General PurposeMATERIAL(S): PaperNUMBER OF PLIES: 1COLOR(S): WhiteDIRT TYPES: Dust;Lint;Liquid;SoilSCENT: UnscentedLENGTH: 13.15"WIDTH: 10 1/8"PACKAGING: PackNUMBER OF TOWELS/WIPES PER CONTAINER: 200PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 20%POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 40%TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 60%FOOTNOTE 1: ABSORBENCY POCKETS* with quilted embossed patternSPECIAL FEATURES: SCOTT® C-Fold Towels
Member reviews & questions
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.