Scaffold Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower
- $ 1,214 00 1214.00
About this item
- Intended for exterior use
- Maximum load capacity: 750 lb.
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Heavy-duty 1 5/8-in. diameter steel construction
Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Rolling Two Story Scaffold Tower. Easily and safely get over 12 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for installing siding, laying brick, overhead door installation or even sign installation. The Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the casters to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, laid side by side create a large seven foot by four foot with a nine inch working platform. The large 8-inch casters with dual locking foot brakes allow for easy movement across concrete and other smooth and solid surfaces. That’s a big help when don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold.
This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 pounds and meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet.
- Overall assembled size: 7'L x 5'W x 16'2"H
- Wood/aluminum walk boards sit up to 12 ft. 10 in. off the ground
- Working platform: 7'L x 4'9"W working platform
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
- Four pieces adjustable height stem jack (GSASJ)
- Four pieces 8-inch caster with foot brake (GSC8)
- Four pieces 7-foot cross brace (GSCB7)
- Four pieces 5' x 5' standard scaffold frame (GSF55)
- Four pieces 40-inch guard rail post (GSGP)
- Four pieces 5-foot guard rail (GSGR5)
- Four pieces 7-foot guard rail (GSGR7)
- Three pieces 7' x 19" wood/aluminum walk board (GSWDB)
- Four sets of 4-piece connector pins (GSPIN)
84 x 60 x 194