Savannah Rain Saver - 55 gal.
- Free Pickup
About this itemSave rain and money with an eco-friendly watering solution.
The Savannah Rain Saver is a thing of beauty and clever design. Constructed with thick and durable poly resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a colonial planter. The strong, regal lines and trim on the exterior make it an accent piece on your home's exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that acts as a planter space and also self-drains when excess water is present to help prevent root rot. There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation.
The Savannah Rain Saver is made right here in the USA using polyethylene. The polyethylene used is BPA-free and also FDA approved for contact with edibles. To make it even safer, the barrel is almost completely sealed, making it impossible for a child or most pets to get inside. You can have peace of mind that you're helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home's outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Savannah Rain Saver.
- Save rain for droughts or for chemical free water in the garden
- Hooks directly to a 2 x 3 or 3 x 4 downspout; no additional accessories required
- Planter top with drain holes to add plants and flowers
- Anti-debris screen keeps out insects and leaves
- Overflow channel diverts water to the front of the barrel and away from the foundation
- Made with BPA-free and FDA-approved polyethylene in the USA
- Comes with a rugged brass kink-valve 3/4" spigot
- Holds up to harsh elements
- Over 55 gallons of water capacity