Daily Chef Wild Alaskan Salmon Burgers (1/4 lb. patties, 10 ct.)
by Daily Chef | Item #: 298912 |
Daily Chef is now Member’s Mark.
New label, same great product!
Non-members pay 10% surchargeJoin now!
- Free Pickup
Delivery estimates, taxes, and fees are based on ZIP Code. Club Pickup orders are based on your club’s current price and item availability on the day of payment.
About this item
These Wild Alaskan Salmon Burgers are ready to grill, pan-sear or bake. No additives or preservatives. Grill in just 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Grill salmon patties for 4 to 5 minutes
- Turn over and grill for another 4–5 minutes or until done
- Preheat oven to 400°f. arrange frozen salmon patties on baking sheet
- Bake 9 minutes on middle oven rack
- Turn patties over and bake for another 9 minutes
- Preheat skillet to medium-high
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes
- Turn salmon patties over and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, or until done
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare
- Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment
- Microwaving not recommended
- For food safety, this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F
- Caution - product will be hot!
- Wild-caught salmon
- No additives or preservatives