About this item
- Authentic Imported Italian Salamini di Parma
- Aged in the hills of Parma, Italy
- Made from fresh cuts of premium pork
- Soft and sweet texture is pleasing to the palate
- Perfect for snacking when on the go
Since 1925, the Veroni family has been handcrafting gourmet salumi products throughout various regions in Northern Italy. Their salamis are slow aged to perfection in the green hills of Parma, the valley known as the cradle of culture for Italian fine meats. They're prepared according to recipes handed down by generations, made with only the best selection of fresh ingredients. Enjoy this classic Italian salamini snack as part of a charcuterie platter or for any snacking occasion. Buon appetito!